Insert popup div at cursor postion inside a textarea

Liming

Hey all,

I have a textarea and as the user type, I want to display a popup div
right at the end of the current cursor. How do I get the aboslute x and
y position as you type? *Note, I dont' want to place an absolute div
below the textarea, rather, I want a "popup" div in relative to the
cursor postiion as I type.

so my problem is i really just need to know the absolute x, and y
position of the cursor as you type.. display the relative div is not so
much of an issue.

for example, if i type ap..this is what it shows, kinda like a the code
hint in a n editor like Dreamweaver.