insert swf file in ascx page

Guest

i want to insert a swf file in a .net page ,but it doesn't load in run mode
this is the code:
<object width="90%" height="50">
<param name="movie" value="/IID.swf">
<embed src="/IID.swf" width="90%" height="50" TYPE="application/x-hockwave- flash">
</embed>
</object>

than

User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)

Philipp Sumi

Hi

I'm not familiar to flash, but I observed two things:

TYPE="application/x-hockwave..."
--> must probably be x-**s**hockwave

2: You used to reference the Flash movie from the root: /IID.swf.

Just don't forget: On your development machine, the path on your web
application will probably look like this:
http://localhost/myapplication/default.aspx

....and on your server like this:
http://www.myapplication.com/default.aspx

If you reference your flash movie with a starting flash, the movie must
be found at the root:
http://localhost/IID.swf
http://www.myapplication.com/IID.swf

but probably, the path of your movie should be
http://localhost/myapplication/IID.swf

hth, Philipp