Insert trusted timestamp to PDF

Hegedüs, Ervin

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a tool, which can add a trusted timestamp to an
existing PDF file (and can sign - but currently only have to add
TS).

Could anybody help?

Thanks:

a.

marco.rucci

Hi, take a look at this online tool: http://easytimestamping.com

It is able to apply RFC3161 compliant trusted timestamps, issued by accredited Certification Authorities.

The timestamp is applied to the pdf in detached mode (i.e. as a separate .tsr file)

If you need to integrate the timestamping process in a python app, be patient, we will release an API and a command line version very soon.

Hegedüs, Ervin

hello,

Hi, take a look at this online tool: http://easytimestamping.com

I need to create the PDF on my server - it could be any online
service, but it must to have any kind of API.
It is able to apply RFC3161 compliant trusted timestamps, issued by accredited Certification Authorities.

that's no problem in Python... :)

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/rfc3161/
The timestamp is applied to the pdf in detached mode (i.e. as a separate .tsr file)

I'm afraid that's not good for us - we need to propagate PDF
files in enbedded mode.
If you need to integrate the timestamping process in a python app, be patient, we will release an API and a command line version very soon.

sounds good - what do you think, when will you release that
about?

Thanks:

a.

marco.rucci

I'm afraid that's not good for us - we need to propagate PDF
files in enbedded mode.

I'll do some research and let you know if it is feasible. Anyway, it should be possible to embed it later.
sounds good - what do you think, when will you release that
about?

The API is basically ready. We are only missing the authentication method.In less then a couple weeks it should be complete.

If you want, I can give you access to a beta version of the API, so you canstart integrating the service with your application and then add the required authentication process. Can I contact you privately by email?

Thanks for your interest,

Marco.