    which seem to work.

    Does anyone have any sample code that does this? All my books assume I'll
    be using stored procs, which I am not.

    Curt Emich, May 4, 2004

  2. Here's a good starting point for reference:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconaspdataaccess.asp

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Curt Emich" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to insert a new record into an Access table based on values in
    > the controls on a web form. I've tried a combination of techniques, none

    of

    Kevin Spencer, May 4, 2004

  3. Curt Emich

    Curt Emich Guest

    Thanks for the link, but I still didn't see where I could insert a data
    row into an Access table.

    Curt Emich, May 6, 2004