Inserting Classes into a Module Dynamically?

thunk

Hi guys,

We are now able to author code on-line, which allows us to create a
new class. We want to "insert" this new class into a module and make
it "instantly" available to the using program(s) - without restarting
them.

I think I remember reading that this is possible somehow, but I
haven't much of clue where to look on this one.

Thanks for any assistance on this!

Thunk

Marnen Laibow-Koser

thunk said:
Hi guys,

We are now able to author code on-line, which allows us to create a
new class. We want to "insert" this new class into a module and make
it "instantly" available to the using program(s) - without restarting
them.

I think I remember reading that this is possible somehow, but I
haven't much of clue where to look on this one.

Look at the instance methods of Module, particularly include and extend.
Thanks for any assistance on this!

Thunk

Best,
--