    I would appreciate any help.

    Thank you kindly.

    Miguel

    Miguel Angel, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Miguel Angel

    Philip Ronan Guest

    On 28/9/04 12:47 am, Miguel Angel wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to insert an image into a html page title. I have been
    > looking for information on how to do it, but haven't found any, thus
    > here I am.

    Search Google for "favicon"

    --
    Philip Ronan

    Philip Ronan, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Miguel Angel

    Miguel Angel Guest

    jmm-list-gn <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Miguel Angel wrote:
    > >
    > > I would like to insert an image into a html page title. I have been
    > > looking for information on how to do it, but haven't found any, thus
    > > here I am.
    > >

    > Add this to your <head> section:
    > <link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon">
    >
    > Use your favorite image editor to create the favicon image: icon file
    > format, 16x16 pixels.

    Hi,

    I have looked this up (as per your instructions), however, this is not
    what I wanted to do. I don't want an icon to show on the address bar
    or in the favourites section. I want to show next to the title of a
    page an image. That is, the image is part of the title of the page so
    it shows on the top of the browser, or frame of the browser. I haven't
    seen anything like it before, so I don't know if it is possible.
    As an alternative, I did try the icon suggestions but it didn't work
    (I don't know why, I followed the directions), but since that wasn't
    my original request I abandoned it.

    Thanks anyway.

    Miguel

    Miguel Angel, Sep 29, 2004
  4. On 28 Sep 2004 23:44:27 -0700, Miguel Angel <> wrote:

    [snip]

    > I have looked this up (as per your instructions), however, this is not
    > what I wanted to do. I don't want an icon to show on the address bar
    > or in the favourites section. I want to show next to the title of a
    > page an image. [...]

    So by title, you mean next to the text in the TITLE element? Like

    <head>
    <title>Page title *Image here*</title>
    </head>

    No, that's not possible.

    Mike

    --
    Michael Winter

    Michael Winter, Sep 29, 2004
  5. Miguel Angel

    Miguel Angel Guest

    "Michael Winter" <> wrote in message news:<opse2xwxu4x13kvk@atlantis>...
    > On 28 Sep 2004 23:44:27 -0700, Miguel Angel <> wrote:
    >
    > [snip]
    >
    > > I have looked this up (as per your instructions), however, this is not
    > > what I wanted to do. I don't want an icon to show on the address bar
    > > or in the favourites section. I want to show next to the title of a
    > > page an image. [...]

    > So by title, you mean next to the text in the TITLE element? Like
    >
    > <head>
    > <title>Page title *Image here*</title>
    > </head>
    >
    > No, that's not possible.
    >
    > Mike

    That is exactly what I wanted to do. Thanks for letting me know this
    is not possible.

    Miguel

    Miguel Angel, Sep 30, 2004