    this problem? any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

    Artotoy

    , Feb 7, 2005

  2. convert the image to eps. include it in the lout.
    maybe rmagick can do this. if not use convert.
    Alex

    Alexander Kellett, Feb 8, 2005

  3. On Feb 8, 2005, at 2:20 PM, Christian Neukirchen wrote:
    > Alexander Kellett <> writes:
    >
    >> convert the image to eps. include it in the lout.
    >> maybe rmagick can do this. if not use convert.
    >> Alex

    > Rather, convert the image to png or jpeg, and use pdfTeX...

    tex is for wussies
    real men (and gals) use lout

    Alex

    Alexander Kellett, Feb 8, 2005
  4. On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:45:15 +0900,
    <> wrote:
    > Hello list,
    >
    > I a developing site page where there's link that creates an invoice in
    > pdf format(using lout and ghostscript), but my problem is, i would like
    > to insert an image on the pdf output file and i can't figure out how to
    > this.
    >
    > is there any suggstion I can do this? is this any ruby Api to handle
    > this problem? any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

    I can't help right now, but I believe that PDF::Writer 0.2.0 (when
    it's released ... soon) should be able to help with this, finally. I'm
    going through and applying a number of bugfixes that are needed and
    other enhancements.

    -austin
    --
    Austin Ziegler *
    * Alternate:

    Austin Ziegler, Feb 8, 2005

    Thank you guys! I have converted my image to eps then iserted it on
    lout. It worked! thanks!

    , Feb 10, 2005