    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Jurjen de Groot
    Netherlands
    Jurjen de Groot, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Jurjen de Groot

    Xavier MT Guest

    Quick workaround, im sure there are better solutions but you can use html
    tags
    for example with a label
    Label1.Text = "first line " & vbnewline & "second line"

    Change it to

    Label1.Text = "first line <br> second line"

    Just use a replace function if only crlf is your problem

    xavier

    "Jurjen de Groot" <> wrote in message

    > I want to show a variable length field within a cell in a table. <TD>
    > ...here... </TD>
    >
    > I'm not sure how to do that, the information is stored in a class property
    > Org.CVtext
    >
    > I can't use a textbox because it might not show all text and when printing
    > this page the info is incomplete. I've tried using a label but then all
    > VBCRLF aren't rendered and the text is just one long sentence. There must

    be

    Xavier MT, Aug 18, 2003

  3. In HTML, CRLF characters are just "white space" characters, and are not
    rendered as line breaks. Line breaks in HTML are rendered via the "<br>"
    tag. So, if you want your line breaks in there, you need to replace them
    with "<br>" tags. You can do this with the String.Replace() method.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Jurjen de Groot

    Xavier MT Guest

    That's what I said just that Kevin explained it the way it should be
    explained :p

    Just trying to help and I need some help

    Xavier MT, Aug 18, 2003