Inside ajaxToolkit:SlideShowExtender

AAaron123

I included ajaxToolkit:SlideShowExtender in my code.

My photos were stored in a database so in GetSlides I copied the slides from
the selected album into a folder.

Gave that folder path to ajaxToolkit:SlideShowExtender.

Works well.

Then it occurred to me that if there were two connections to the site, while
one was watching the show the other might copy a different set of slides
into that folder.

So I tested by opening the site using Firefox and selecting an album.

Then I opened it using Safari and selected a different album.

To my surprise they both continued to display the correct photos.

I checked the album and it showed the latest selection while the first site
was still displaying the first selection.

Does ajaxToolkit:SlideShowExtender copy the files into a new place?

Does the browser have all those files cached ?

Or what?

I'm reluctantly to leave it like this. (I had planned on creating a folder
for each session to store the photos so that there would not be any conflict
but now it appears that is unnecessary).

Thanks