Insight Design Solutions

Neal

Need any help with any html script dont hesitate to get in touch with us.

visit www.insight-design.co.uk for further information.

email (e-mail address removed)

A direct cut and paste:

IMG IMGIMG IMG IMGIMG IMGIMG IMGIMG IMGIMG IMG
Long lasting opinions are made on first impressions - make them count!

Now THAT'S funny.

Karl Core

peter.bradney1 said:
Need any help with any html script dont hesitate to get in touch with us.

visit www.insight-design.co.uk for further information.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!
You're kidding right?
First, dipshit, HTML is a markup language. "Scripting" is an entirely
different thing altogether.
Second, learn some HTML before you go spamming a group like this.

You can start by fixing the 90 validation errors on your homepage alone
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.insight-design.co.uk/

-Karl

SpaceGirl

brucie said:
In alt.html SpaceGirl said:

7 seconds weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's not an optimised site, and it's sat on a very narrow outward bound
pipe... hopefully it'll get much faster by the time I move it live.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)