    reformatting my hard drive if I install Beta 1? I like Beta 1 on my test
    hard drive - but should I wait for Beta 2 on my main hard drive?

    Mark
    Mark Oliver, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Mark Oliver

    Scott Allen Guest

    It's never easy. There are usually some upgrade instructions provided with
    manual steps to clean out registry entries and resolve various other problems
    - but it is a hassle. Any chance you have the Cirutal PC product? I never
    put any beta stuff directly on a system anymore - only on VPCs I can blow
    away with little reservation.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Cirutal ?

    You need a chellspecker, Scott.

    ;-)

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Mark Oliver

    Scott Allen Guest

    Oh, I know, Juan!

    I'm trying so hard to use a new newsreader, but lack of spellcheck is killing
    me!
    I might switch back to the tried and true. I'm looking like a babbling idiot!

    Scott Allen, Jan 25, 2005