Install JavaWebStart app under "All Users" in Windows

gc

Install JavaWebStart app under "All Users" in Windows

I want to install a JavaWebStart app under "All Users" on a Windows
2000 Pro PC. I want the ability for any

user to login to the PC and be able to start the app. Currently, only
users who have previously logged in as

themselves and loaded the app, can use the app only after they login as
themselves.

I am thinking that first I must install the JavaWebStart Manager under
"All Users". How? And as who? Next, I

would need to install the app under "All Users". How? and As who?

I thought about copying all of a user's (a user who previously
installed app) related paths and directories

(starting at C:\Documents and Settings\username\.javaws\cache\) to
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users". After

reviewing all the related files that need to be modified, I realize
this would be a nightmare. And even if I

did, it still may not work.

I also thought if I could login as "All Users" I could do the install
just like any other user. But that does

seems neither possible nor reasonable.
Please help. I am open to all suggestions.

Thanks,
gc