    I see quite a few entries in the registry. Hope
    they are not required. .... damn registry.

    , Mar 14, 2005

  2. wrote in news:1110809417.033272.249540
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I already posted this but the the subject line
    > needed work.

    And you have already received reasonable responses.

    Why start another thread?

    Are we going to have to see your posts until you have decided that your
    subject line is perfect?

    Maybe the reason you are not getting any more responses is that there isn't
    much to say about it.

    > Anything else? (.pl assoc already suggested)

    That is not smart. There is no guarantee that the drive letter where the
    perl binary is located will be the same each time you insert the flash
    drive.

    Sinan

    A. Sinan Unur, Mar 14, 2005

    Sinan, your concern about my post is appreciated.
    Thank you for it. Thank you for taking the time
    to set me stright. Again I really appreciate it.
    Really! Again, thank you.

    A. Sinan Unur wrote:
    > wrote in news:1110809417.033272.249540
    > @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >
    > > I already posted this but the the subject line
    > > needed work.

    > And you have already received reasonable responses.
    >
    > Why start another thread?
    >
    > Are we going to have to see your posts until you have decided that

    your
    > subject line is perfect?
    >
    > Maybe the reason you are not getting any more responses is that there

    isn't
    > much to say about it.
    >
    > > Anything else? (.pl assoc already suggested)

    > That is not smart. There is no guarantee that the drive letter where

    the
    > perl binary is located will be the same each time you insert the

    flash
    > drive.
    >
    > Sinan

    , Mar 14, 2005