Install Poblem MATH::Pari

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Haydin, Mar 18, 2005.

  1. Haydin

    Haydin Guest

    Hello Group,

    I am trying to install MATH::pari package but it fails since
    ftp://megrez.math.u-bordeaux.fr/pub/pari/unix ftp server is not
    available. If I select manual configuration I cannot locate GR/PARI
    source.

    Please help,

    root@bistl122 Math-Pari-2.010603]# perl Makefile.PL
    Did not find GP/PARI build directory around.
    Do you want to me to fetch GP/PARI automatically?
    (If you do not, you will need to fetch it manually, and/or direct me
    the directory with GP/PARI source via the command-line option
    paridir=/dir)
    Make sure you have a large scrollback buffer to see the messages.
    Fetch? (y/n, press Enter) n
    Well, as you wish...
    Rerun Makefile.PL when you fetched GP/PARI manually.
    Could not find GP/PARI build directory, please run Makefile.PL
    with paridir=/directory option.

    Haydin, Mar 18, 2005