Install Printer Drivers

Dave

If a user navigates to the printers on a domain controller, they can
double click on the Printer Icon and it will install the printer on
their machine. That's great as long as the user knows what server the
printer server is. I have imbed a floor map on a page and I'd like to
put hyperlinks to the appropriate printer on the Print Server. This
way as long as a user can get to my site, they can map their own
printers without having to get a member of IT to do it for them. I've
tried the traditional URL's and they don't work. ie \\DC01\HPPrinter.
Initially, so as to get this going, I've put an IFrame on the page,
mapping to the Printers. The problem with this is that the view
depends on whether or not their Explorer view is set to Common Tasks in
Folders or Classic Folders. Although this works, the prefered view is
Hyperlinks without the IFrame.

How can I set a Hyperlink to install the Printers?