Install Settings after Paperclipped

Intransition

I installed the Paperclipped extension, only to read after the fact
that I should have installed the Settings extension first. How can I
install the Settings extension after the fact?

I was following this guide:

https://github.com/kbingman/paperclipped

Also, is there a default limit to upload file size? I get an error on
a 800k file, but it works on 100k. In fact that's why I am installing
the Settings extension to see if that will help fix this.

Thanks.

Intransition

I installed the Paperclipped extension, only to read after the fact
that I should have installed the Settings extension first. How can I
install the Settings extension after the fact?

Please ignore --sent to the wrong mailing list.