    with no problems.

    Which component is it looking for?

    TX.

    Wiley Coyote, Sep 25, 2005

  2. Wiley Coyote

    CT Guest

    I don't know if this will help in your case, but I had a similar experince a
    while back and it did help then: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/autoruninf.htm

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, AND MSF

    CT, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Wiley Coyote

    Wiley Coyote Guest

    Thanks CT, but that didn't help at all.

    :)

    Wiley Coyote, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Wiley Coyote

    Wiley Coyote Guest

    Re: Installation Failure - ALL FIXED!

    Ran setup from the Setup Dir instead of autorun which launches prereq.dll.

    Regards

    Wiley Coyote, Sep 27, 2005