Installation Failure - Help Pleasse.

Wiley Coyote

G'day to all.

Trying to install VS.NET on WinXP (SP2). I keep getting an
error messages that says "Please go to the Windows Control Panel to install
Windows Components"

I also have VS 6.0 Enterprise installed. I saw in the VS.Net CD1 a readme
file that says I had to remove Visual Studio Analyzer 6.0, which I did to no
avail.

I have the appropriate rights on my laptop etc.

Now, I've installed VS .Net on my other laptop(configured the same way)
with no problems.

Which component is it looking for?

TX.

Wiley Coyote

Ran setup from the Setup Dir instead of autorun which launches prereq.dll.

Regards