installation of PDL

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by ela, Oct 31, 2011.

  1. ela

    ela Guest

    In CPAN, I used force install but failed.

    /usr/bin/ld:
    /base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../../../lib64/libm.a(s_sin.o):
    relocation R_X86_64_32S against `a local symbol' can not be used when making
    a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
    /base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../../../lib64/libm.a:
    could not read symbols: Bad value
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[2]: *** [../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Ops/Ops.so] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-gn4Jgf/Basic/Ops'
    make[1]: *** [subdirs] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-gn4Jgf/Basic'
    make: *** [subdirs] Error 2
    CHM/PDL-2.4.9.tar.gz
    /usr/bin/make -- NOT OK
    Running make test
    Can't test without successful make
    Running make install
    Make had returned bad status, install seems impossible
    Failed during this command:
    CHM/PDL-2.4.9.tar.gz : make NO

    Google searches say -fPIC should be used but in CPAN I don't know how to do
    that. Any suggestions?

    ela, Oct 31, 2011

  2. ela

    Justin C Guest

    On 2011-10-31, ela <> wrote:
    > In CPAN, I used force install but failed.

    [snip]

    > Google searches say -fPIC should be used but in CPAN I don't know how to do
    > that. Any suggestions?

    Have you tried searching for an RPM (it looks like you're using a RedHat
    based system) for PDL? That could solve your problem.

    Justin.

    --
    Justin C, by the sea.

    Justin C, Oct 31, 2011

  3. "ela" <> writes:

    > /usr/bin/ld:
    > /base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../../../lib64/libm.a(s_sin.o):
    > relocation R_X86_64_32S against `a local symbol' can not be used when making
    > a shared object; recompile with -fPIC

    [...]

    > Google searches say -fPIC should be used but in CPAN I don't know how to do
    > that. Any suggestions?

    The problem is that you're trying to link a static version of the
    'math' library (libm.a) into a so-called 'shared object' the perl
    interpreter is supposed to load at runtime. This implies that the
    address the corresponding 'object module' will be loaded at won't be
    known until it is actually loaded and in order for this to work, the
    code needs to be 'position independent' ('pic' means 'position
    independent code'). You'll need to link with a 'shared object' (.so)
    version of the C libary (libm is part of that) instead. Possibly,
    that's just a matter of changing the configuration of the linker/ of
    passing suitable -L and -R flags so that it finds the .so-files before
    the .a files. In case you don't already have a version of the C
    library suitable for dynamic linking, you need to create one by
    compiling a 'suitably configured' C libary from the sources. In the
    latter case, ensure that you are not installing the new library
    objects over the ones already used by the system (if applicable). If
    you're lucky, doing otherwise might work, but if you're not, the
    installation will be toast (no longer capable of executing any program
    until a suitable C library version is again available).

    Rainer Weikusat, Oct 31, 2011
  4. Rainer Weikusat <> writes:
    > "ela" <> writes:
    >> /usr/bin/ld:
    >> /base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../../../lib64/libm.a(s_sin.o):
    >> relocation R_X86_64_32S against `a local symbol' can not be used when making
    >> a shared object; recompile with -fPIC

    > [...]
    >
    >> Google searches say -fPIC should be used but in CPAN I don't know how to do
    >> that. Any suggestions?

    > The problem is that you're trying to link a static version of the
    > 'math' library (libm.a)

    [...]

    > You'll need to link with a 'shared object' (.so) version of the C
    > libary (libm is part of that) instead.

    The latter isn't quite true: It is also possible to use position
    independent code residing in a static 'archive file'.

    Rainer Weikusat, Oct 31, 2011
  5. ela

    ela Guest

    "Rainer Weikusat" <> wrote in message
    > Possibly,
    > that's just a matter of changing the configuration of the linker/ of
    > passing suitable -L and -R flags so that it finds the .so-files before
    > the .a files.

    Thank you for explaining down to such a detail. Today I finally know what
    ..so means... How to change the configuration? Any reference is highly
    welcomed.

    ela, Oct 31, 2011
  6. ela

    ela Guest

    ela, Oct 31, 2011
  7. Ben Morrow <> writes:
    > Quoth "ela" <>:
    >> In CPAN, I used force install but failed.
    >>
    >> /usr/bin/ld:
    >> /base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../../../lib64/libm.a(s_sin.o):
    >> relocation R_X86_64_32S against `a local symbol' can not be used when making
    >> a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
    >> /base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../../../lib64/libm.a:
    >> could not read symbols: Bad value
    >> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    >> make[2]: *** [../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Ops/Ops.so] Error 1
    >> make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-gn4Jgf/Basic/Ops'
    >> make[1]: *** [subdirs] Error 2
    >> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-gn4Jgf/Basic'
    >> make: *** [subdirs] Error 2
    >> CHM/PDL-2.4.9.tar.gz
    >> /usr/bin/make -- NOT OK
    >> Running make test
    >> Can't test without successful make
    >> Running make install
    >> Make had returned bad status, install seems impossible
    >> Failed during this command:
    >> CHM/PDL-2.4.9.tar.gz : make NO
    >>
    >> Google searches say -fPIC should be used but in CPAN I don't know how to do
    >> that. Any suggestions?

    > You need a perl built to use -fPIC instead of -fpic for shared
    > libraries.

    According to the gcc 4.4 documentation,

    `-fPIC'
    If supported for the target machine, emit position-independent
    code, suitable for dynamic linking and avoiding any limit on the
    size of the global offset table. This option makes a difference
    on the m68k, PowerPC and SPARC.

    [...]

    > If, OTOH, your perl is already using -fPIC, Rainer is probably right
    > about your problem being trying to link in a static libm.

    On of the Perl extension modules I'm presently using is based on a
    static library. When this library was compiled w/o -fpic (not
    -fPIC), trying to link the Perl module results in the following error:

    /usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libevracoon.a(evr_maps.o): relocation
    R_X86_64_32S against `.rodata' can not be used when making a shared
    object; recompile with -fPIC
    /usr/local/lib/libevracoon.a: could not read symbols: Bad value
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

    Compiling the code for this static library with -fpic causes the error
    to go away.

    Rainer Weikusat, Oct 31, 2011
  8. ela

    ela Guest

    "Ben Morrow" <> wrote in message
    > You may need to post more of
    > the output of 'make': you've posted the error message, but not the
    > command that produces that message.

    I used CPAN to install so the command is

    cpan> install PDL or
    cpan> force install PDL

    Some of the other warnings are shown below:

    Ops.xs:19761: warning: unused variable aa_physdatapa
    Ops.xs:19805: warning: unused variable ab_physdatapa
    Ops.xs:19802: warning: unused variable aa_physdatapa
    Ops.xs:19846: warning: unused variable ab_physdatapa
    Ops.xs:19843: warning: unused variable aa_physdatapa
    Ops.xs:19588: warning: unused variable a__dima
    Ops.xs: In function apdl_assgn_freea:
    Ops.xs:19892: warning: unused variable a__dima
    Ops.c: In function aXS_PDL_assgna:
    Ops.xs:23159: warning: ab_SVa may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function aXS_PDL_loga:
    Ops.xs:23015: warning: ab_SVa may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function aXS_PDL_expa:
    Ops.xs:22912: warning: ab_SVa may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function aXS_PDL_nota:
    Ops.xs:22803: warning: ab_SVa may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function aXS_PDL_cosa:
    Ops.xs:22694: warning: ab_SVa may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function aXS_PDL_sina:
    Ops.xs:22585: warning: ab_SVa may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function aXS_PDL_absa:
    Ops.xs:22479: warning: ab_SVa may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function aXS_PDL_sqrta:

    ela, Oct 31, 2011
  9. ela

    Keith Keller Guest

    On 2011-10-31, Ben Morrow <> wrote:

    > It seems definitely worth mentioning, at this point, that trying to
    > install modules by hand (or using the CPAN shell) against a vendor-
    > provided perl is usually a bad idea. The system package manager often
    > gets quite upset when it finds modules installed which it didn't expect
    > to be there. If RH provide a RPM of PDL (and I'd be surprised if they
    > don't) you will probably be better off just installing that.

    PDL is, AFAICT, not available in stock RedHat, but is available from
    rpmforge (and possibly other RHEL repositories as well).

    --keith

    --
    -francisco.ca.us
    (try just my userid to email me)

    Keith Keller, Oct 31, 2011
  10. ela

    ela Guest

    "Ben Morrow" <> wrote in message
    > cpan> look PDL

    Thanks for letting me know a quick way to go to the relevant directory. :)

    > which will drop you into an unpacked PDL build directory, then run
    >
    > perl Makefile.PL
    > make
    >
    > from there. Post all of the output of both commands (I realise it will
    > be long, since PDL is such a large distribution, but there we go).

    With your help, I'm able to fix one error by myself - installing module F77.
    Yet, this hasn't solved the problem. Now please let me post the long output
    from both commands.... I believe only the last few sentences are useful
    because it's talking something like linking library problem...

    >perl Makefile.PL

    Makefile.PL: acceptable OpenGL not found, setting $PDL::Config{USE_POGL} =>
    0
    making PDL_B...
    making PDL_S...
    making PDL_US...
    making PDL_L...
    making PDL_LL...
    making PDL_F...
    making PDL_D...
    Extracting Types.pm
    Writing Makefile for PDL::pod
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for Inline
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::pP
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::NiceSlice
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Trying to figure out POSIX threads support ...
    Saw pthread.h. Fine.
    Fine, your perl was linked against pthread library.
    ==> Will build PDL with POSIX thread support. Gifts to TJL :)

    Trying to figure out endian-ness of machine... It is little endian
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Core
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Congratulations - building PDL with bad value support (WITH_BADVAL=1)
    + using -FLT_MAX/-DBL_MAX for floating-point bad values

    Writing Makefile for PDL::Bad
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Ops
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Ufunc
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::primitive
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Slices
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Tests
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Source of functions
    System: acosh asinh atanh erf erfc j0 j1 jn rint y1

    Writing Makefile for PDL::Math
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::MatrixOps
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Complex
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Demos
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::pod::parser
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Doc
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    WITH_3D: USE_POGL => 0, setting WITH_3D => 0. Will not build TriD
    graphics.

    Writing Makefile for PDL::Graphics::pGPLOT::Window
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Graphics::pGPLOT
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Graphics::LUT::tables::DATA
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Graphics::LUT::ramps::DATA
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Graphics::LUT
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Cannot find plplot library (libplplotd.so), skipping PDL::Graphics::pLplot

    Not building PDL::Graphics::pLplot

    Writing Makefile for PDL::Graphics::IIS
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Checking PDL::Graphics::pLplot...
    found_plplot is 1
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Graphics::Limits
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Not building PDL::IO::Browser. Turn on WITH_IO_BROWSER if this is
    incorrect.

    writing dummy Makefile
    Warning: Did not find libsz, necessary for HDF >= 4.2r0
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO::FastRaw
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO::Misc
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO::FlexRaw
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO::pnm
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO::NDF
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO::Storable
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO::FITS
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Cannot find hdf library, libdf.a.
    Please add the correct library path to Makefile.PL or install HDF
    Cannot find hdf header file, hdf.h.
    Please add the correct library path to Makefile.PL or install HDF

    Skipping build of PDL::IO::HDF.

    Final $hdf_defs flags:
    '-DSWAP -DNDEBUG -DHDF -DBIG_LONGS -DIA64 -D_BSD_SOURCE -DLINUX -DGCC32'

    Building PDL::IO::GD. Turn off WITH_GD if there are any problems

    writing dummy Makefile
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO::GD
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO::Dicom
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::IO
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Opt::Simplex
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Opt
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::ImageRGB
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Fit::Gaussian
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Fit
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::FFT
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Filter
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    ExtUtils::F77: Version 1.17
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Image2D
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::ImageND
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::CallExt
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Loaded ExtUtils::F77 version 1.17
    Found compiler g77
    ExtUtils::F77: Using system=Linux compiler=GNU
    Runtime: -L/base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/3.4.6 -L/usr/lib -lg2c
    -lm
    ExtUtils::F77:
    Validating -L/base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/3.4.6 -L/usr/lib
    -lg2c -lm [ok]
    ExtUtils::F77: Compiler: g77
    ExtUtils::F77: Cflags:
    (ExtUtils Version 1.17)
    Compiling the test Fortran program...
    Executing the test program...
    Congratulations you seem to have a working f77!

    Building PDL::Slatec. Turn off WITH_SLATEC if there are any problems

    Writing Makefile for PDL::Slatec
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Will forcibly try and build PDL::GSL::DIFF on this system

    Trying gsl diff libraries...
    YES

    Building PDL::GSL::DIFF.Turn off WITH_GSL if there are any problems

    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSL::DIFF
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Will forcibly try and build PDL::GSL::INTEG on this system

    Trying gsl numerical integration libraries...
    YES

    Building PDL::GSL::INTEG.Turn off WITH_GSL if there are any problems

    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSL::INTEG
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Will forcibly try and build PDL::GSL::INTERP on this system

    Trying gsl interp libraries...
    YES

    Building PDL::GSL::INTERP.Turn off WITH_GSL if there are any problems

    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSL::INTERP
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Will forcibly try and build PDL::GSL::MROOT on this system

    Trying gsl multidimensional root finding libraries...
    YES

    Building PDL::GSL::MROOT.Turn off WITH_GSL if there are any problems

    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSL::MROOT
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Will forcibly try and build PDL::GSL::RNG on this system

    Trying gsl rng libraries...
    YES

    Building PDL::GSL::RNG.Turn off WITH_GSL if there are any problems

    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSL::RNG
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Will forcibly try and build PDL::GSLSF on this system

    Trying gsl SF libraries...
    YES

    Building PDL::GSLSF.Turn off WITH_GSL if there are any problems

    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::AIRY
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::BESSEL
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::CLAUSEN
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::COULOMB
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::COUPLING
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::DAWSON
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::DEBYE
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::DILOG
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::ELEMENTARY
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::ELLINT
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::ELLJAC
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::ERF
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::EXP
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::EXPINT
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::FERMI_DIRAC
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::GAMMA
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::GEGENBAUER
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::HYPERG
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::LAGUERRE
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::LEGENDRE
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::LOG
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::pOLY
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::pOW_INT
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::pSI
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::SYNCHROTRON
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::TRANSPORT
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::TRIG
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json

    Skipping build of PDL::FFTW.

    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF::ZETA
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSLSF
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::GSL
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    writing dummy Makefile
    PDL::GIS::proj: Found /usr/local/lib/libproj.a
    Trying check for projUV...
    Include+Library configuration for PROJ4 does not support the projUV
    type
    NO
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Lib::GIS
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Testing support libraries for PDL::Transform::proj4:

    Will skip build of PDL::Transform::proj4 on this system

    Writing Makefile for PDL::Transform::Cartography
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Transform
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    ExtUtils::F77: Using system=Linux compiler=GNU
    Runtime: -L/base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/3.4.6 -L/usr/lib -lg2c
    -lm
    ExtUtils::F77:
    Validating -L/base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/3.4.6 -L/usr/lib
    -lg2c -lm [ok]
    ExtUtils::F77: Compiler: g77
    ExtUtils::F77: Cflags:
    (ExtUtils Version 1.17)
    Compiling the test Fortran program...
    writing dummy Makefile
    Executing the test program...
    Congratulations you seem to have a working f77!

    Building PDL::Minuit. Turn off WITH_MINUIT if there are any problems

    Stand alone Minuit library will be built...
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Minuit
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Compression
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::Lib
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::perldl2::profile
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::perldl2::plugin
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL::perldl2
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Makefile for PDL
    Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
    Writing Basic/Core/Config.pm

    >make

    /base1/usr/bin/perl "-Iblib/arch" "-Iblib/lib" pdldoc.PL pdldoc
    Extracting pdldoc (WITH bad value support)
    make[1]: Entering directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic'
    make[2]: Entering directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Pod'
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Pod'
    make[2]: Entering directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Gen'
    /base1/usr/bin/perl "-I../../blib/arch" "-I../../blib/lib" pptemplate.PL
    pptemplate
    Extracting pptemplate (with variable substitutions)
    /base1/usr/bin/perl -MPod::Select -e "podselect('pptemplate');" >
    pptemplate.pod
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/Var.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/CType.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/PDLCode.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/SymTab.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/PdlParObj.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/Signature.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/Dump.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/XS.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/pptemplate.pod (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/Struct.pm (unchanged)
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/PP/Dims.pm (unchanged)
    make[3]: Entering directory
    `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Gen/Inline'
    make[3]: Leaving directory
    `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Gen/Inline'
    cp pptemplate ../../blib/script/pptemplate
    /base1/usr/bin/perl -MExtUtils::MY -e 'MY->fixin(shift)' --
    .../../blib/script/pptemplate
    Manifying ../../blib/man1/pptemplate.1
    Manifying ../../blib/man3/PDL::pptemplate.3pm
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Gen'
    make[2]: Entering directory
    `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/SourceFilter'
    make[2]: Leaving directory
    `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/SourceFilter'
    make[2]: Entering directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Core'
    gcc -c -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement
    -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm
    -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" -DPDL_PTHREAD
    Core.c
    Core.xs: In function ¡®XS_PDL_DESTROY¡¯:
    Core.xs:291: warning: statement with no effect
    Core.xs:294: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 3 has
    type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    Core.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_get_trans¡¯:
    Core.c:382: warning: unused variable ¡®RETVAL¡¯
    Core.xs: In function ¡®XS_PDL_set_data_by_mmap¡¯:
    Core.xs:509: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 3 has
    type ¡®void *¡¯
    Core.xs:495: warning: ignoring return value of ¡®ftruncate¡¯, declared with
    attribute warn_unused_result
    Core.xs:496: warning: ignoring return value of ¡®ftruncate¡¯, declared with
    attribute warn_unused_result
    Core.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL__Core_pdl_avref¡¯:
    Core.xs:917: warning: unused variable ¡®i¡¯
    Core.c:1335: warning: unused variable ¡®RETVAL¡¯
    Core.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_pdl_null¡¯:
    Core.c:1387: warning: unused variable ¡®items¡¯
    Core.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_initialize¡¯:
    Core.c:1593: warning: unused variable ¡®RETVAL¡¯
    Core.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_upd_data¡¯:
    Core.c:1676: warning: unused variable ¡®targ¡¯
    Core.c:1675: warning: unused variable ¡®RETVAL¡¯
    Core.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_getndims¡¯:
    Core.c:1746: warning: unused variable ¡®ix¡¯
    Core.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_getdim¡¯:
    Core.c:1771: warning: unused variable ¡®ix¡¯
    Core.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_sethdr¡¯:
    Core.xs:1187: warning: unused variable ¡®hash¡¯
    Core.xs: In function ¡®XS_PDL_threadover_n¡¯:
    Core.xs:1290: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth
    value
    Core.xs: In function ¡®XS_PDL_threadover¡¯:
    Core.xs:1308: warning: unused variable ¡®j¡¯
    Core.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL__Core_listref_c¡¯:
    Core.xs:736: warning: ¡®pdl_badval¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this
    function
    /base1/usr/bin/perl "-I../../blib/arch" "-I../../blib/lib" pdlcore.c.PL
    pdlcore.c
    Extracting pdlcore.c (WITH bad value support)
    Trying finite: math.h...
    YES
    /base1/usr/bin/perl -I../../blib/arch -I../../blib/lib -I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
    -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 pdlcore.c.PL pdlcore.c
    Extracting pdlcore.c (WITH bad value support)
    Trying finite: math.h...
    YES
    gcc -c -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement
    -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm
    -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" -DPDL_PTHREAD
    pdlcore.c
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®getref_pdl¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:27: warning: unused variable ¡®ref¡¯
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_makescratchhash¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:118: warning: unused variable ¡®hash¡¯
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®SvPDLV¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:162: warning: unused variable ¡®dat¡¯
    pdlcore.c:158: warning: unused variable ¡®fake¡¯
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_mess¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:479: warning: unused variable ¡®msg¡¯
    pdlcore.c:540:1: warning: "/*" within comment
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®av_ndcheck¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:586: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth
    value
    pdlcore.c:563: warning: unused variable ¡®hasnonref¡¯
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_kludge_copy_Long¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:848: warning: too few arguments for format
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_setav_Long¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:1314: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth
    value
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_kludge_copy_Float¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:1509: warning: too few arguments for format
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_setav_Float¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:1975: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth
    value
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_kludge_copy_Short¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:2170: warning: too few arguments for format
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_setav_Short¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:2636: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth
    value
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_kludge_copy_Ushort¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:2831: warning: too few arguments for format
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_setav_Ushort¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:3297: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth
    value
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_kludge_copy_Double¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:3492: warning: too few arguments for format
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_setav_Double¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:3958: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth
    value
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_kludge_copy_Byte¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:4153: warning: too few arguments for format
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_setav_Byte¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:4619: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth
    value
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_kludge_copy_LongLong¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:4814: warning: too few arguments for format
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_setav_LongLong¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:5280: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth
    value
    pdlcore.c: In function ¡®pdl_safe_indterm¡¯:
    pdlcore.c:410: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
    gcc -c -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement
    -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm
    -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" -DPDL_PTHREAD
    pdlapi.c
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_allocdata¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:86: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:81: warning: unused variable ¡®bar¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_create¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:150: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl__free¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:162: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:167: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:205: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_destroy¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:251: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:253: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:320: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:327: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:357: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:362: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 3
    has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:362: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 9 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_dump_trans_fixspace¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:485: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:506: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:509: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_dump_fixspace¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:525: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:527: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl_transvtable *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:527: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 5 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:527: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 6 has type ¡®void *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:530: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®void *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:530: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 5
    has type ¡®STRLEN¡¯
    pdlapi.c:530: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 6 has type ¡®void *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:533: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®PDL_Long *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:537: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®unsigned char *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:542: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_reallocdims¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:576: warning: unused variable ¡®i¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_make_physdims¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:758: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:761: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:773: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:773: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:780: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_make_trans_mutual¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:848: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:941: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_make_physical¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:960: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1052: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_children_changesoon¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:1080: warning: unused variable ¡®c¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_vaffinechanged¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:1101: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1101: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_changed¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:1111: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1149: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1156: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1156: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1186: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl__ensure_trans¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:1268: warning: suggest parentheses around arithmetic in operand of

    pdlapi.c:1269: warning: unused variable ¡®i¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl__ensure_transdims¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:1298: warning: unused variable ¡®flag¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_destroytransform¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:1321: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1339: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1339: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1349: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1349: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1353: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1379: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_trans *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: In function ¡®pdl_make_physvaffine¡¯:
    pdlapi.c:1474: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1490: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®int *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1579: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®int *¡¯
    pdlapi.c:1581: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlapi.c: At top level:
    pdlapi.c:33: warning: ¡®has_children¡¯ defined but not used
    pdlapi.c:41: warning: ¡®is_child_of¡¯ defined but not used
    gcc -c -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement
    -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm
    -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" -DPDL_PTHREAD
    pdlhash.c
    pdlhash.c: In function ¡®pdl_grow¡¯:
    pdlhash.c:32: warning: unused variable ¡®hash¡¯
    gcc -c -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement
    -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm
    -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" -DPDL_PTHREAD
    pdlthread.c
    pdlthread.c: In function ¡®dump_thread¡¯:
    pdlthread.c:45: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_thread *¡¯
    pdlthread.c:63: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlthread.c: In function ¡®pdl_freethreadloop¡¯:
    pdlthread.c:116: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_thread *¡¯
    pdlthread.c:116: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 4 has type ¡®int *¡¯
    pdlthread.c:116: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 5 has type ¡®int *¡¯
    pdlthread.c:116: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 6 has type ¡®int *¡¯
    pdlthread.c:116: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 7 has type ¡®int *¡¯
    pdlthread.c:116: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 8 has type ¡®char *¡¯
    pdlthread.c:116: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 9 has type ¡®struct pdl **¡¯
    pdlthread.c: In function ¡®pdl_clearthreadstruct¡¯:
    pdlthread.c:131: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_thread *¡¯
    pdlthread.c: In function ¡®pdl_initthreadstruct¡¯:
    pdlthread.c:165: warning: format ¡®%x¡¯ expects type ¡®unsigned int¡¯, but
    argument 3 has type ¡®struct pdl_thread *¡¯
    pdlthread.c:501:1: warning: "croak" redefined
    In file included from
    /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE/perl.h:756,
    from pdlcore.h:9,
    from pdlthread.c:6:
    /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE/embed.h:4197:1:
    warning: this is the location of the previous definition
    /base1/usr/bin/perl "-I../../blib/arch" "-I../../blib/lib" pdlconv.c.PL
    pdlconv.c
    Extracting pdlconv.c
    /base1/usr/bin/perl -I../../blib/arch -I../../blib/lib -I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
    -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 pdlconv.c.PL pdlconv.c
    Extracting pdlconv.c
    gcc -c -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement
    -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm
    -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" -DPDL_PTHREAD
    pdlconv.c
    pdlconv.c: In function ¡®pdl_converttype¡¯:
    pdlconv.c:369: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 3
    has type ¡®struct pdl *¡¯
    pdlconv.c:361: warning: unused variable ¡®hash¡¯
    gcc -c -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement
    -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm
    -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" -DPDL_PTHREAD
    pdlmagic.c
    pdlmagic.c: In function ¡®pdl__print_magic¡¯:
    pdlmagic.c:99: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 3
    has type ¡®struct pdl_magic *¡¯
    pdlmagic.c: In function ¡®pthread_perform¡¯:
    pdlmagic.c:240: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 4
    has type ¡®pthread_t¡¯
    pdlmagic.c:243: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 4
    has type ¡®pthread_t¡¯
    pdlmagic.c: In function ¡®pdl_magic_thread_cast¡¯:
    pdlmagic.c:277: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 3
    has type ¡®pthread_t¡¯
    pdlmagic.c:286: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 3
    has type ¡®pthread_t¡¯
    pdlmagic.c:291: warning: format ¡®%d¡¯ expects type ¡®int¡¯, but argument 3
    has type ¡®pthread_t¡¯
    gcc -c -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement
    -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm
    -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" -DPDL_PTHREAD
    pdlsections.c
    Running Mkbootstrap for PDL::Core ()
    chmod 644 Core.bs
    rm -f ../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Core/Core.so
    gcc -shared -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
    --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic Core.o pdlcore.o pdlapi.o
    pdlhash.o pdlthread.o pdlconv.o pdlmagic.o pdlsections.o -o
    .../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Core/Core.so \
    -lpthread \

    chmod 755 ../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Core/Core.so
    cp Core.bs ../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Core/Core.bs
    chmod 644 ../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Core/Core.bs
    Manifying ../../blib/man3/PDL::Exporter.3pm
    Manifying ../../blib/man3/PDL::Core.3pm
    Manifying ../../blib/man3/PDL::Types.3pm
    Manifying ../../blib/man3/PDL::Dbg.3pm
    Manifying ../../blib/man3/PDL::Char.3pm
    Manifying ../../blib/man3/PDL::Basic.3pm
    Manifying ../../blib/man3/PDL::Dev.3pm
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Core'
    make[2]: Entering directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Bad'
    /base1/usr/bin/perl -I/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/blib/lib -I/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/blib/arch
    "-MPDL::pP qw/PDL::Bad PDL::Bad Bad/" bad.pd
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/Bad.pm (unchanged)
    /base1/usr/bin/perl
    base1/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ExtUtils/xsubpp -typemap
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/ExtUtils/typemap -typemap
    /root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Core/typemap.pdl Bad.xs > Bad.xsc
    && mv Bad.xsc Bad.c
    gcc -c -I/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Core -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE
    -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I/usr/local/include
    -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe
    -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" Bad.c
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_isbad_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:50: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_isbad_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:144: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_isbad_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:177: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:185: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:184: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:180: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:265: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:264: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:260: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:345: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:344: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:340: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:425: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:424: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:420: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:505: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:504: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:500: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:585: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:584: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:580: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:665: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:664: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:660: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:171: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_isbad_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:748: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_isgood_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:784: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_isgood_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:878: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_isgood_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:911: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:919: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:918: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:914: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:999: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:998: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:994: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1079: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:1078: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1074: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1159: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:1158: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1154: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1239: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:1238: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1234: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1319: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:1318: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1314: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1399: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:1398: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1394: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:905: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_isgood_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:1482: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_nbadover_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:1518: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_nbadover_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:1625: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_nbadover_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:1659: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:1725: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:1667: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:1666: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1662: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1812: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:1754: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:1753: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1749: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1899: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:1841: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:1840: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1836: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1986: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:1928: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:1927: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1923: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2073: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2015: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2014: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2010: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2160: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2102: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2101: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2097: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2247: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2189: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2188: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2184: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:1652: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_nbadover_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:2279: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ngoodover_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:2315: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ngoodover_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:2422: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ngoodover_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:2456: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:2522: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2464: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2463: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2459: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2609: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2551: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2550: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2546: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2696: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2638: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2637: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2633: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2783: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2725: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2724: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2720: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2870: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2812: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2811: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2807: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2957: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2899: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2898: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2894: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3044: warning: unused variable ¡®__inc_a_n¡¯
    Bad.xs:2986: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:2985: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2981: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:2449: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ngoodover_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:3076: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadif_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:3112: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadif_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:3214: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadif_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:3247: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:3258: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3254: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3251: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:3250: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3365: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3361: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3358: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:3357: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3472: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3468: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3465: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:3464: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3579: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3575: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3572: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:3571: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3686: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3682: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3679: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:3678: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3793: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3789: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3786: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:3785: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3900: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3896: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3893: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:3892: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:3241: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadif_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4007: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setvaltobad_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4043: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setvaltobad_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4137: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setvaltobad_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4170: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:4177: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4174: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4173: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4229: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4226: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4225: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4281: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4278: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4277: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4333: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4330: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4329: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4385: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4382: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4381: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4437: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4434: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4433: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4489: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4486: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4485: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4164: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setvaltobad_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4545: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setnantobad_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4581: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setnantobad_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4675: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setnantobad_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4708: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:4715: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4712: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4711: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4764: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4761: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4760: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4702: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setnantobad_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4817: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadtonan_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4853: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadtonan_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4947: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadtonan_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:4980: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:4988: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:4987: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4983: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5033: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:5032: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5028: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:4974: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadtonan_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:5081: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadtoval_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:5117: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadtoval_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:5211: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadtoval_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:5244: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:5252: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:5251: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5247: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5341: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:5340: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5336: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5430: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:5429: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5425: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5519: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:5518: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5514: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5608: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:5607: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5603: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5697: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:5696: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5692: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5786: warning: unused variable ¡®b_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:5785: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5781: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:5238: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_setbadtoval_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:5878: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_copybad_redodims¡¯:
    Bad.xs:5914: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_copybad_copy¡¯:
    Bad.xs:6016: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_copybad_readdata¡¯:
    Bad.xs:6049: warning: statement with no effect
    Bad.xs:6060: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6056: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6053: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:6052: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6162: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6158: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6155: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:6154: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6264: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6260: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6257: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:6256: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6366: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6362: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6359: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:6358: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6468: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6464: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6461: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:6460: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6570: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6566: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6563: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:6562: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6672: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6668: warning: unused variable ¡®mask_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6665: warning: unused variable ¡®a_badval¡¯
    Bad.xs:6664: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Bad.xs:6043: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.xs: In function ¡®pdl_copybad_free¡¯:
    Bad.xs:6774: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_copybad¡¯:
    Bad.xs:8229: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_setbadtonan¡¯:
    Bad.xs:8011: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_setnantobad¡¯:
    Bad.xs:7905: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_setbadif¡¯:
    Bad.xs:7690: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_ngoodover¡¯:
    Bad.xs:7596: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_nbadover¡¯:
    Bad.xs:7502: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_isgood¡¯:
    Bad.xs:7411: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_isbad¡¯:
    Bad.xs:7320: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_setbadtoval¡¯:
    Bad.xs:8115: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Bad.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_setvaltobad¡¯:
    Bad.xs:7791: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Running Mkbootstrap for PDL::Bad ()
    chmod 644 Bad.bs
    rm -f ../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Bad/Bad.so
    gcc -shared -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
    --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic Bad.o -o
    .../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Bad/Bad.so \
    \

    chmod 755 ../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Bad/Bad.so
    cp Bad.bs ../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Bad/Bad.bs
    chmod 644 ../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Bad/Bad.bs
    Manifying ../../blib/man3/PDL::Bad.3pm
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Bad'
    make[2]: Entering directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Ops'
    /base1/usr/bin/perl -I/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/blib/lib -I/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/blib/arch
    "-MPDL::pP qw/PDL::Ops PDL::Ops Ops/" ops.pd
    Skip ../../blib/lib/PDL/Ops.pm (unchanged)
    /base1/usr/bin/perl
    base1/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ExtUtils/xsubpp -typemap
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/ExtUtils/typemap -typemap
    /root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Core/typemap.pdl Ops.xs > Ops.xsc
    && mv Ops.xsc Ops.c
    gcc -c -I/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Core -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE
    -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I/usr/local/include
    -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe
    -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
    -m64 -mtune=generic -DVERSION=\"2.4.9\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.4.9\" -fPIC
    "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE" Ops.c
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_plus_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:49: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_plus_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:151: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_plus_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:184: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:195: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:191: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:187: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:297: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:293: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:289: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:399: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:395: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:391: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:501: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:497: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:493: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:603: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:599: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:595: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:705: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:701: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:697: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:807: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:803: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:799: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:178: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_plus_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:909: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_mult_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:945: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_mult_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:1047: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_mult_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:1080: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:1091: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1087: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1083: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1193: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1189: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1185: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1295: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1291: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1287: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1397: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1393: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1389: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1499: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1495: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1491: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1601: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1597: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1593: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1703: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1699: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1695: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1074: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_mult_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:1805: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_minus_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:1841: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_minus_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:1943: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_minus_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:1976: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:1987: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1983: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1979: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2089: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2085: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2081: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2191: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2187: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2183: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2293: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2289: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2285: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2395: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2391: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2387: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2497: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2493: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2489: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2599: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2595: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2591: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:1970: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_minus_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:2701: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_divide_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:2737: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_divide_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:2839: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_divide_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:2872: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:2883: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2879: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2875: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2985: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2981: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2977: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3087: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3083: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3079: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3189: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3185: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3181: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3291: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3287: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3283: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3393: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3389: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3385: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3495: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3491: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3487: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:2866: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_divide_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:3597: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_gt_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:3633: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_gt_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:3735: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_gt_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:3768: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:3779: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3775: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3771: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3881: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3877: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3873: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3983: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3979: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3975: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4085: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4081: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4077: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4187: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4183: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4179: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4289: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4285: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4281: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4391: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4387: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4383: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:3762: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_gt_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:4493: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_lt_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:4529: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_lt_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:4631: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_lt_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:4664: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:4675: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4671: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4667: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4777: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4773: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4769: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4879: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4875: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4871: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4981: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4977: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4973: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5083: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5079: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5075: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5185: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5181: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5177: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5287: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5283: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5279: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:4658: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_lt_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:5389: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_le_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:5425: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_le_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:5527: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_le_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:5560: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:5571: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5567: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5563: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5673: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5669: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5665: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5775: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5771: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5767: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5877: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5873: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5869: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5979: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5975: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5971: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6081: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6077: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6073: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6183: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6179: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6175: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:5554: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_le_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:6285: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ge_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:6321: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ge_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:6423: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ge_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:6456: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:6467: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6463: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6459: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6569: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6565: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6561: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6671: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6667: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6663: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6773: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6769: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6765: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6875: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6871: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6867: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6977: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6973: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6969: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7079: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7075: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7071: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:6450: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ge_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:7181: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_eq_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:7217: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_eq_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:7319: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_eq_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:7352: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:7363: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7359: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7355: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7465: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7461: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7457: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7567: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7563: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7559: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7669: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7665: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7661: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7771: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7767: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7763: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7873: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7869: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7865: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7975: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7971: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7967: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:7346: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_eq_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:8077: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ne_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:8113: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ne_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:8215: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ne_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:8248: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:8259: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8255: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8251: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8361: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8357: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8353: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8463: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8459: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8455: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8565: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8561: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8557: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8667: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8663: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8659: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8769: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8765: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8761: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8871: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8867: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8863: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:8242: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_ne_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:8973: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_shiftleft_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:9009: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_shiftleft_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:9111: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_shiftleft_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:9144: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:9155: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9151: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9147: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9257: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9253: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9249: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9359: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9355: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9351: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9461: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9457: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9453: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9138: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_shiftleft_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:9563: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_shiftright_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:9599: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_shiftright_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:9701: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_shiftright_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:9734: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:9745: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9741: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9737: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9847: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9843: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9839: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9949: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9945: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9941: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10051: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10047: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10043: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:9728: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_shiftright_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:10153: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_or2_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:10189: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_or2_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:10291: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_or2_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:10324: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:10335: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10331: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10327: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10437: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10433: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10429: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10539: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10535: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10531: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10641: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10637: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10633: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10318: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_or2_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:10743: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_and2_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:10779: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_and2_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:10881: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_and2_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:10914: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:10925: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10921: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10917: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11027: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11023: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11019: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11129: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11125: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11121: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11231: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11227: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11223: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:10908: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_and2_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:11333: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_xor_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:11369: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_xor_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:11471: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_xor_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:11504: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:11515: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11511: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11507: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11617: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11613: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11609: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11719: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11715: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11711: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11821: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11817: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11813: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:11498: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_xor_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:11923: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_bitnot_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:11959: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_bitnot_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12053: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_bitnot_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12086: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:12093: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12089: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12177: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12173: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12261: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12257: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12345: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12341: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12080: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_bitnot_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12433: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_power_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12469: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_power_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12571: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_power_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12604: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:12615: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12611: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12607: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12598: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_power_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12716: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_atan2_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12752: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_atan2_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12854: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_atan2_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12887: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:12898: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12894: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12890: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:12881: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_atan2_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:12999: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_modulo_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:13035: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_modulo_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:13137: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_modulo_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:13184: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:13211: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13207: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13203: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13356: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13352: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13348: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13501: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13497: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13493: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13646: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13642: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13638: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13791: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13787: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13783: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13936: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13932: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13928: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14081: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14077: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14073: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:13164: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_modulo_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:14210: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_spaceship_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:14246: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_spaceship_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:14348: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_spaceship_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:14381: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:14392: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14388: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14384: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14493: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14489: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14485: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14594: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14590: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14586: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14695: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14691: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14687: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14796: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14792: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14788: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14897: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14893: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14889: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14998: warning: unused variable ¡®c_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14994: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14990: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:14375: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_spaceship_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:15099: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_sqrt_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:15135: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_sqrt_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:15229: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_sqrt_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:15262: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:15269: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15265: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15353: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15349: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15437: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15433: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15521: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15517: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15605: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15601: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15689: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15685: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15773: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15769: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:15256: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_sqrt_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:15861: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_abs_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:15897: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_abs_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:15991: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_abs_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:16024: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:16031: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16027: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16115: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16111: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16199: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16195: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16283: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16279: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16018: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_abs_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:16371: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_sin_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:16407: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_sin_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:16501: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_sin_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:16534: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:16541: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16537: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16625: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16621: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16709: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16705: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16793: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16789: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16877: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16873: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16961: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16957: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17045: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17041: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:16528: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_sin_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:17133: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_cos_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:17169: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_cos_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:17263: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_cos_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:17296: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:17303: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17299: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17387: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17383: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17471: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17467: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17555: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17551: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17639: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17635: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17723: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17719: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17807: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17803: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:17290: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_cos_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:17895: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_not_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:17931: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_not_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:18025: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_not_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:18058: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:18065: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18061: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18149: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18145: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18233: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18229: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18317: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18313: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18401: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18397: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18485: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18481: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18569: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18565: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18052: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_not_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:18657: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_exp_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:18693: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_exp_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:18787: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_exp_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:18820: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:18827: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18823: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:18814: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_exp_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:18915: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_log_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:18951: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_log_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19045: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_log_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19078: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:19085: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19081: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19072: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_log_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19173: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_log10_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19209: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_log10_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19303: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_log10_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19336: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:19343: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19339: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19330: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_log10_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19431: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_assgn_redodims¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19467: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_assgn_copy¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19561: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_assgn_readdata¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19594: warning: statement with no effect
    Ops.xs:19600: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19597: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19641: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19638: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19682: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19679: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19723: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19720: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19764: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19761: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19805: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19802: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19846: warning: unused variable ¡®b_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19843: warning: unused variable ¡®a_physdatap¡¯
    Ops.xs:19588: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.xs: In function ¡®pdl_assgn_free¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19892: warning: unused variable ¡®__dim¡¯
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_assgn¡¯:
    Ops.xs:23159: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_log¡¯:
    Ops.xs:23015: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_exp¡¯:
    Ops.xs:22912: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_not¡¯:
    Ops.xs:22803: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_cos¡¯:
    Ops.xs:22694: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_sin¡¯:
    Ops.xs:22585: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_abs¡¯:
    Ops.xs:22479: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_sqrt¡¯:
    Ops.xs:22370: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_bitnot¡¯:
    Ops.xs:21776: warning: ¡®b_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_spaceship¡¯:
    Ops.xs:22245: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_modulo¡¯:
    Ops.xs:22120: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_atan2¡¯:
    Ops.xs:22001: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_power¡¯:
    Ops.xs:21882: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_xor¡¯:
    Ops.xs:21660: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_and2¡¯:
    Ops.xs:21544: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_or2¡¯:
    Ops.xs:21428: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_shiftright¡¯:
    Ops.xs:21306: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_shiftleft¡¯:
    Ops.xs:21184: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_ne¡¯:
    Ops.xs:21065: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_eq¡¯:
    Ops.xs:20946: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_ge¡¯:
    Ops.xs:20821: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_le¡¯:
    Ops.xs:20696: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_lt¡¯:
    Ops.xs:20571: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_gt¡¯:
    Ops.xs:20446: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_divide¡¯:
    Ops.xs:20321: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_minus¡¯:
    Ops.xs:20196: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_mult¡¯:
    Ops.xs:20077: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Ops.c: In function ¡®XS_PDL_plus¡¯:
    Ops.xs:19958: warning: ¡®c_SV¡¯ may be used uninitialized in this function
    Running Mkbootstrap for PDL::Ops ()
    chmod 644 Ops.bs
    rm -f ../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Ops/Ops.so
    gcc -shared -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
    --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic Ops.o -o
    .../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Ops/Ops.so \
    -lm \

    /usr/bin/ld:
    /base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../../../lib64/libm.a(s_sin.o):
    relocation R_X86_64_32S against `a local symbol' can not be used when making
    a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
    /base1/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../../../lib64/libm.a:
    could not read symbols: Bad value
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[2]: *** [../../blib/arch/auto/PDL/Ops/Ops.so] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic/Ops'
    make[1]: *** [subdirs] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/PDL-2.4.9-BifJN6/Basic'
    make: *** [subdirs] Error 2

    ela, Nov 1, 2011
  11. ela

    ela Guest

    "Ben Morrow" <> wrote in message
    > So: do you have an appropriate libm.so? I would expect it to be a
    > symlink to a libm.so.6 somewhere, which is in turn a symlink to a
    > libm.so with three numbers. By the looks of things it should be in
    > /base1/usr/lib64/libm.so, but I'm not sure how Linux does mixed
    > 64/32-bit library directories (and I've no idea where that /base1 came
    > from).
    >
    > Maybe poke around in (/usr)?/lib(32|64)? and see what you can find, or
    > maybe ask locate(1). By the looks of things you will need a 64-bit
    > library: you can use file -L to see whether a lib is 32- or 64-bit.
    >
    > If you haven't got a libm.so, ought you to have? Can you ask RPM if your
    > glibc installation has somehow become corrupted? On my system, perl
    > itself links libm dynamically; if I run

    Be frank, I am unable to catch up with your kind explanations, switching
    majors is a nightmare but I cannot do a U-turn and I'm that only desperate
    system admin...

    > ldd /usr/bin/perl
    >
    > the output includes
    >
    > libm.so.5 => /lib/libm.so.5 (0x800891000)
    >
    > Is your perl the same? If so, how is your system managing to run perl at
    > all? (You

    My result is as follows and I would appreciate some more hints.....
    ldd /usr/bin/perl
    libperl.so =>
    /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE/libperl.so
    (0x0000003f87400000)
    libresolv.so.2 => /lib64/libresolv.so.2 (0x0000003f8f200000)
    libnsl.so.1 => /lib64/libnsl.so.1 (0x0000003f8e200000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x0000003f86400000)
    libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x0000003f86000000)
    libcrypt.so.1 => /lib64/libcrypt.so.1 (0x0000003f94200000)
    libutil.so.1 => /lib64/libutil.so.1 (0x0000003f92e00000)
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x0000003f86800000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x0000003f85c00000)
    /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x0000003f85800000)

    ela, Nov 1, 2011
  12. "ela" <> writes:

    [...]

    >> ldd /usr/bin/perl
    >>
    >> the output includes
    >>
    >> libm.so.5 => /lib/libm.so.5 (0x800891000)
    >>
    >> Is your perl the same? If so, how is your system managing to run perl at
    >> all? (You

    > My result is as follows and I would appreciate some more hints.....
    > ldd /usr/bin/perl
    > libperl.so =>
    > /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE/libperl.so
    > (0x0000003f87400000)
    > libresolv.so.2 => /lib64/libresolv.so.2 (0x0000003f8f200000)
    > libnsl.so.1 => /lib64/libnsl.so.1 (0x0000003f8e200000)
    > libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x0000003f86400000)
    > libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x0000003f86000000)
    > libcrypt.so.1 => /lib64/libcrypt.so.1 (0x0000003f94200000)
    > libutil.so.1 => /lib64/libutil.so.1 (0x0000003f92e00000)
    > libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x0000003f86800000)
    > libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x0000003f85c00000)
    > /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x0000003f85800000)

    The build process is using /base1/usr/bin/perl and probably, other
    parts of the toolchain residing in this tree and this toolchain hasn't
    been set up correctly to enable dynamic linking. If you want to build
    the module using the /base1/... toolchain, this will need to be
    fixed. Otherwise, the Makefile generation process is possibly just
    picking up something it found in the path it shouldn't be using. If
    building for the system perl and using the system toolchain is fine,
    try to set your PATH to something like

    PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin

    or

    PATH=/bin:/usr/bin

    before doing the perl Makefile.PL.

    Rainer Weikusat, Nov 1, 2011
  13. ela

    > The build process is using /base1/usr/bin/perl and probably, other
    > parts of the toolchain residing in this tree and this toolchain hasn't
    > been set up correctly to enable dynamic linking. If you want to build
    > the module using the /base1/... toolchain, this will need to be
    > fixed. Otherwise, the Makefile generation process is possibly just
    > picking up something it found in the path it shouldn't be using. If
    > building for the system perl and using the system toolchain is fine,
    > try to set your PATH to something like
    >
    > PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin
    >
    > or
    >
    > PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
    >
    > before doing the perl Makefile.PL.

    Well, the previous system admin just didn't make a clean install but instead
    "copied"... anyway, I tried your method but didn't work. Then I directly
    modified the Makefile and changed /base1/usr/bin/perl to /usr/bin/perl. I
    just don't know why when I typed "make", the output still shows that
    /base1/usr/bin/perl is used...

    ela, Nov 1, 2011
  14. ela

    ela Guest

    "Ben Morrow" <> wrote in message
    > Presumably there were still bits left over from the previous run: have
    > you realised the PDL contains several extensions, and thus several
    > Makefile.PLs and several Makefiles?
    >
    > If you go back to the CPAN shell and 'look' again, it will give you a
    > clean unpacked distribution. Then, in that shell, run
    >
    > export PATH=/usr/bin:/bin
    > perl Makefile.PL
    > make
    >
    > (Then, *sort out your system so this doesn't happen again*.)

    Well, I guess I'm near to the final solution because it does show something
    different (deleting previous build of PDL something). However, as I'm using
    tcsh, what's the equivalent command for export? I tried set PATH, setenv
    PATH but both just showed the same error as before.

    ela, Nov 1, 2011
  15. "ela" <> writes:
    > "Ben Morrow" <> wrote in message
    >> Presumably there were still bits left over from the previous run: have
    >> you realised the PDL contains several extensions, and thus several
    >> Makefile.PLs and several Makefiles?
    >>
    >> If you go back to the CPAN shell and 'look' again, it will give you a
    >> clean unpacked distribution. Then, in that shell, run
    >>
    >> export PATH=/usr/bin:/bin
    >> perl Makefile.PL
    >> make
    >>
    >> (Then, *sort out your system so this doesn't happen again*.)

    > Well, I guess I'm near to the final solution because it does show something
    > different (deleting previous build of PDL something). However, as I'm using
    > tcsh, what's the equivalent command for export? I tried set PATH, setenv
    > PATH but both just showed the same error as before.

    You should first check what your current PATH actually is before
    changing it, eg by executing a command like

    env | grep ^PATH

    Provided the /base1/... directories are actually part of this (as
    opposed to, say, some arrangements with bind mounts or other namespace
    trickery), you probably need to execute the tcsh rehash command after
    pointing PATH to the system directories because otherwise, the shell
    will still run the Perl binary it found when searching for one of the
    first time.

    BTW: None of this is anyhow related to the Perl programming language

    Rainer Weikusat, Nov 1, 2011
  16. ela

    ela Guest

    Thanks both Ben Morrow and Rainer Weikusat. With your help on pointing out
    system failure, I have finally successfully installed PDL.

    ela, Nov 1, 2011