    This really shouldn't have to be an all-day installation.

    Thanks,

    - Jerry

    Jay, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Sounds like a hardware problem. Perhaps a bad disk or a problem with the
    drive. Is this the only disk that is having problems?

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    "Jay" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all.
    >
    > I am trying to install VS.NET 2003 and am having problems with disc2. It
    > keeps saying that it can't find files that are definatly there. Sometimes

    it
    > can't see the disc at all and I have to take the disc out and put it back

    in

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 14, 2003

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Yes, only disc2. I've never had this happen with this CD-ROM drive before.
    Must be an issue with the disc then.

    Jay, Jul 14, 2003