Installation problem in .net

Guest

Hi,
I had installed vs.net 2003 on my sytem at home. But the problem is
that I'm unable to debug the applications and also the web applications are
not running correctly. I'm ubale to trace out the problem.

Whenever I'm trying to debug an application, its giving me the following
error messg

" Unable to start the debuggin.The System cannot find the file spedified"

Can anyone help me out..it's urgent...

Thanks & Regs
AVL

Saravana

For ASP.NET projects, verify that you have a valid project file called
'Web.config' for the URL specified and 'debug' is set to 'true' in that
file.