    guides the user through the process with a gui.

    Thank You,
    Elliott
    E Tepp, Jan 14, 2004

  2. E Tepp

    Daniel Guest

    There's plenty of Java installers with GUIs. Type "java installer" in yahoo
    or google.

    Take your pick.

    Daniel, Jan 14, 2004

  3. E Tepp

    Tony Morris Guest

    Personally, I use InstallShield Multi-Platform (which is not free), but I've
    heard a lot of 'rant' about InstallAnywhere.

    --
    Tony Morris
    Software Engineer

    Tony Morris, Jan 14, 2004
  4. E Tepp

    Tom Cole Guest

    I use InstallAnywhere. They do have a free version which is more than
    adequate for most installations. Their professional version is also
    excellent.

    Tom Cole, Jan 15, 2004