Installation

Jenny

Hi

I'm developing my asp.net application on my local computer
with IIS. I transfer the project by simply copy/paste to
the server and each time dll's are missing. I do also not
know whether it's necessary to copy all the *.vb or *.sln
etc. files.

How can I make relieable 'minimum files' installation on
the server??

Thanks for each help

Jenny

Ilia

Jenny,

if you use Visual Studio, try to use Setup Projects. They determine the
'minimum files' installation automatically.

Regards,
Ilia

David Guyer [MS]

If you use a Web Setup project, be sure to include the Primary Built
Output, and the Content Output groups.