installed Portable Thunderbird

gk

I have downloaded and installed Portable Thunderbird. Can you please
suggest some free usenet servers which I can use to configure
thunderbird to get responses for my post.

RedGrittyBrick

I have downloaded and installed Portable Thunderbird. Can you please
suggest some free usenet servers which I can use to configure
thunderbird to get responses for my post.

Have you tried any of those listed by Tim Slattery in his reply to your

You can also easily find them using Google (or, I imagine, other search
engines).

gk

Have you tried any of those listed by Tim Slattery in his reply to your

You can also easily find them using Google (or, I imagine, other search
engines).

I'm loosing all of my posts . I don't find Tim's post also. google
groups web is highly inconvinient.

Yes..I did a google search . But I'm not sure which one is the best ,
reliable . There are lots but which is the preferred one ? Could you
please post the link to check with

RedGrittyBrick

I'm loosing all of my posts . I don't find Tim's post also. google
groups web is highly inconvinient.

Yes..I did a google search . But I'm not sure which one is the best ,
reliable . There are lots but which is the preferred one ? Could you
please post the link to check with

No single one is the preferred one, different people reccomend different
servers. I use the ones provided by my ISP.

I was easily able to see several recommendations made by Java
programmers at thie following URL
<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_q=free+news+server&as_ugroup=comp.lang.java.programmer>
(http://bit.ly/bFg0w2)