    I have downloaded and installed Portable Thunderbird. Can you please
    suggest some free usenet servers which I can use to configure
    thunderbird to get responses for my post.

    gk, May 18, 2010

  2. On 18/05/2010 09:27, gk wrote:
    > I have downloaded and installed Portable Thunderbird. Can you please
    > suggest some free usenet servers which I can use to configure
    > thunderbird to get responses for my post.

    Have you tried any of those listed by Tim Slattery in his reply to your

    You can also easily find them using Google (or, I imagine, other search
    engines).

    --
    RGB

    RedGrittyBrick, May 18, 2010

  3. gk

    gk Guest

    On May 18, 2:33 pm, RedGrittyBrick <>
    wrote:
    > On 18/05/2010 09:27, gk wrote:
    >
    > > I have downloaded and installed Portable Thunderbird. Can you please
    > > suggest some free usenet servers which I can use to configure
    > > thunderbird to get responses for my post.

    > Have you tried any of those listed by Tim Slattery in his reply to your
    >
    > You can also easily find them using Google (or, I imagine, other search
    > engines).
    >
    > --
    > RGB

    I'm loosing all of my posts . I don't find Tim's post also. google
    groups web is highly inconvinient.

    Yes..I did a google search . But I'm not sure which one is the best ,
    reliable . There are lots but which is the preferred one ? Could you
    please post the link to check with

    gk, May 18, 2010
  4. On 18/05/2010 11:13, gk wrote:
    > On May 18, 2:33 pm, RedGrittyBrick<>
    > wrote:
    >> On 18/05/2010 09:27, gk wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have downloaded and installed Portable Thunderbird. Can you please
    >>> suggest some free usenet servers which I can use to configure
    >>> thunderbird to get responses for my post.

    >> Have you tried any of those listed by Tim Slattery in his reply to your
    >>
    >> You can also easily find them using Google (or, I imagine, other search
    >> engines).

    > I'm loosing all of my posts . I don't find Tim's post also. google
    > groups web is highly inconvinient.
    >
    > Yes..I did a google search . But I'm not sure which one is the best ,
    > reliable . There are lots but which is the preferred one ? Could you
    > please post the link to check with

    No single one is the preferred one, different people reccomend different
    servers. I use the ones provided by my ISP.

    I was easily able to see several recommendations made by Java
    programmers at thie following URL
    <http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_q=free+news+server&as_ugroup=comp.lang.java.programmer>
    (http://bit.ly/bFg0w2)

    --