Installer example in northwind or duwamish7?

Bright

Hi All,

I am trying to build one installer for my WEB application, and want to take
a look at northwind or duwamish7 installer samples, can anyone know where I
can get the sorucecode of northwind or duwamish7?

Thanks in advance,

Bright

Mona

Hi Bright,

The Northwind sample database (Northwind.mdb) is included with all the
versions of Access. The default location of the Northwind sample database is
the Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Samples folder.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mona [Grapecity]