    is that the same procedure as installing on the
    developement system?

    Thanks

    Vishal, Nov 1, 2004

  2. Vishal

    Matt Berther Guest

    Hello Vishal,

    Make sure you have the .NET framework installed on the other machine...

    Then

    installutil.exe /i MyService.exe (this should be the same procedure that
    you did on your dev machine)

    --
    Matt Berther
    http://www.mattberther.com

    Matt Berther, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Vishal

    Vishal Guest

    Hello Matt,

    thanks, but what if I dont have it installed?

    Vishal

    Vishal, Nov 1, 2004
  4. Vishal

    Matt Berther Guest

    Hello Vishal,

    If you dont have the .NET framework installed, you will need to. (At least
    the redistributable, which is available at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/framework1_1/

    --
    Matt Berther
    http://www.mattberther.com