Installing a compiler

KASITALK

I'm having real trouble figuring out how to 'install' a compiler. I'm
very new to computer language stuff and i have now tried Digital Mars
and Borland but can't figure out either of them.
Once i get past the point where it says unpack or unzip into said
folder it starts saying things i don't understand.
If someone thinks they can help then please yell and i'll give you
more info on my problem or email me if the address comes up with this
post (i'm new here too)

Thank you
KASITALK

Thomas Matthews

KASITALK said:
I'm having real trouble figuring out how to 'install' a compiler. I'm
very new to computer language stuff and i have now tried Digital Mars
and Borland but can't figure out either of them.
The problem is that the computer must be "installed" before you can
use them. Also, Borland is a compiler and not a computer.
What is your definition of "installed", could you be more specific or
detailed?

Once i get past the point where it says unpack or unzip into said
folder it starts saying things i don't understand.
Perhaps you need to ask the experts in a newsgroup about your
application. The FAQ and Welcome.Txt links below provide some
links to popular newsgroups.

If someone thinks they can help then please yell and i'll give you
more info on my problem or email me if the address comes up with this
post (i'm new here too)
Many people in this newsgroup can help you with C++ language issues.
Anything else is outside the domain of this newsgroup.
Read the Welcome.txt link below.

Thank you
KASITALK

--