    post (i'm new here too)

    Thank you
    KASITALK

    KASITALK, Nov 16, 2003

  2. KASITALK wrote:

    > I'm having real trouble figuring out how to 'install' a compiler. I'm
    > very new to computer language stuff and i have now tried Digital Mars
    > and Borland but can't figure out either of them.

    The problem is that the computer must be "installed" before you can
    use them. Also, Borland is a compiler and not a computer.
    What is your definition of "installed", could you be more specific or
    detailed?

    > Once i get past the point where it says unpack or unzip into said
    > folder it starts saying things i don't understand.

    Perhaps you need to ask the experts in a newsgroup about your
    application. The FAQ and Welcome.Txt links below provide some
    links to popular newsgroups.

    > If someone thinks they can help then please yell and i'll give you
    > more info on my problem or email me if the address comes up with this
    > post (i'm new here too)

    Many people in this newsgroup can help you with C++ language issues.
    Anything else is outside the domain of this newsgroup.
    Read the Welcome.txt link below.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message: