Installing a Java App on a handheld

Discussion in 'Java' started by Neil Benn, Sep 7, 2004.

  1. Neil Benn

    Neil Benn Guest

    Hello,

    I am developing an app which will be installed on a PPC
    handheld. However, there seem to be a bunch of usefule development
    tools (althought the market seems quite fragmented!) but I can't seem
    to find a decent installation tool for a 'Click-Here' installation
    program. I have used Wise in the past but that costs a fair amoutn of
    cash - does anyone know of a free/low cost installer to put both the
    JVM, app and associated program onto the handheld. Or does anyone
    know of a web-based article to advise on this (a google search gets
    drowned out by eVB and .NET CF related articles).

    In case it helps, my env is PPC2003 using CrEme v3.25
    (PersonalJava compliant).

    Thanks, for your time.

    Cheers,

    Neil