Installing a web application

Dave

How can I set up an install package to offer the SA to choose the install
folder?

I am using VS to create a MSI install file.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Dave said:
How can I set up an install package to offer the SA to choose the
install folder?

I am using VS to create a MSI install file.

VS 6.0 or VS.Net?

In either case, you should post to the appropriate VS group: vstudio for VS
6.0 and vsnet for VS.Net

Dave

VS.net 2003
--
Thanks in advance,
Dave

Bob Barrows said:
VS 6.0 or VS.Net?

In either case, you should post to the appropriate VS group: vstudio for VS
6.0 and vsnet for VS.Net

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET