    --
    Thanks in advance,
    Dave

    Dave, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Dave wrote:
    > How can I set up an install package to offer the SA to choose the
    > install folder?
    >
    > I am using VS to create a MSI install file.

    VS 6.0 or VS.Net?

    In either case, you should post to the appropriate VS group: vstudio for VS
    6.0 and vsnet for VS.Net

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 21, 2006

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    VS.net 2003
    --
    Thanks in advance,
    Dave

    Dave, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    VS.net 2003
    --
    Thanks in advance,
    Dave

    Dave, Feb 21, 2006
  5. So you need to post to micosoft.public.vsnet.general

    Dave wrote:
    > VS.net 2003
    > --
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Dave
    >

    > "Bob Barrows [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Dave wrote:
    >>> How can I set up an install package to offer the SA to choose the
    >>> install folder?
    >>>
    >>> I am using VS to create a MSI install file.

    >> VS 6.0 or VS.Net?
    >>
    >> In either case, you should post to the appropriate VS group: vstudio
    >> for VS
    >> 6.0 and vsnet for VS.Net
    >>
    >> --
    >> Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET