    3.23.gem)

    How can I get this gem installed?

    Thanks.
    Abder-Rahman Ali, Sep 7, 2010

  2. I ran the command again and got the following:

    C:\Users\Abder-Rahman\Desktop\Research\dicom>gem install activerecord
    Successfully installed tzinfo-0.3.23
    Successfully installed activerecord-3.0.0
    2 gems installed
    Installing ri documentation for tzinfo-0.3.23...
    Installing ri documentation for activerecord-3.0.0...
    ERROR: While executing gem ... (Errno::EINVAL)
    Invalid argument - ./</cdesc-<.yaml
    Abder-Rahman Ali, Sep 7, 2010

  3. Abder-Rahman Ali

    Luis Lavena Guest

    On Sep 7, 12:15 pm, Abder-Rahman Ali <>
    wrote:
    > I ran the command again and got the following:
    >
    > C:\Users\Abder-Rahman\Desktop\Research\dicom>gem install activerecord
    > Successfully installed tzinfo-0.3.23
    > Successfully installed activerecord-3.0.0
    > 2 gems installed
    > Installing ri documentation for tzinfo-0.3.23...
    > Installing ri documentation for activerecord-3.0.0...
    > ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Errno::EINVAL)
    >     Invalid argument - ./</cdesc-<.yaml

    The gem installed properly, what failed is generate the ri
    documentation. you can turn that off doing "gem install acitverecord --
    no-ri --no-rdoc"

    --
    Luis Lavena
    Luis Lavena, Sep 7, 2010
  4. Abder-Rahman Ali

    Luis Lavena Guest

    On Sep 7, 12:07 pm, Abder-Rahman Ali <>
    wrote:
    > I'm trying to install the ActiveRecord gem, but getting the following:
    >
    > C:\Users\Abder-Rahman\Desktop\Research\dicom>gem install activerecord
    > ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Gem::RemoteFetcher::FetchError)
    >     too many connection resets
    > (http://production.cf.rubygems.org/gems/tzinfo-0
    > 3.23.gem)
    >
    > How can I get this gem installed?

    Either you're behind a proxy (look into "gem help install" for --http-
    proxy details) or your internet connection is blocking Amazon/
    CloudFront CDN HTTP downloads.

    --
    Luis Lavena
    Luis Lavena, Sep 7, 2010