installing aglets under windows xp

monicasoniya

i would be thankful if you instruct me with the steps to install
aglets software under win xp,,,,, my project is distance evaluation
using mobile agents and i intend doing it with aglet software.so
please guide me...
monicas..

Andrew Thompson

i* would be thankful if you instruct me with the steps to install
aglets

Aglets? I guess you are referring to Agent
applets, as opposed to the caps of shoelaces?

AaaaAArgh!

1) CLI
2) simple packaged projects
3) GUId projects
4) Applets
5) Aglets (and beyond)

Developing code is shown in order of increasing
degree of complexity, above. Do you note how I
list 'Aglets' as complexity '5', beyond all the
others? That is becasue Aglets can suffer all the
potential development & deployment problems of
any of the first four types of development.

Until you are well versed in 1-4, I suggest you
stear entirely clear of Aglets. If you *are*
well versed in 1-4, then your question seems a
bit 'noob'. What does the documentation say?
What problems are you experiencing?
..software under win xp,,,,, my project is distance evaluation
using mobile agents and i intend doing it with aglet software.so
please guide me...
monicas..

Note that this is a discussion forum, rather
than a 'help-desk' where people offer personal
tuition. I doubt anyone is going to offer to
write down the detailed steps for you (especially
since very few people have ever *used* Aglets -
I sure have not).

* Please
- Use the 'shift' key to make Upper Case letters
at the start of each sentence.
- Always capitalise the word 'I'.
- Avoid multiple commas ','.