Installing and running Hieraki 2.0.1

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jim Freeze, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. Jim Freeze

    Jim Freeze Guest

    ------=_Part_5788_4867398.1142633191741

    Hi

    I just downloaded and installed Hieraki 2.0.1. It seem their support page
    is full of spam and there are not emails on their email list, so, I am
    posting
    here in hopes of getting some help.

    First, it doesn't seem to run with rails 1.0.0. When I run ./script/server,
    all I
    get is:

    =3D> Booting WEBrick

    and that's it. Also, is there a method to convert a 1.0 sqlite db for use
    with
    the 2.0.1 Hieraki?

    Thanks

    --