  1. aa

    aa Guest

    Does anybody have an experience of installing and running PHP alongside with ASP on wk2/IIS5 ?
    aa, Sep 14, 2004

  2. If you have a question, feel free to just ask it. :]

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 14, 2004

  3. aa

    aa Guest

    Will installing PHP somehoe affect ASP performance?

    message news:...

    aa, Sep 14, 2004
  4. aa

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    No.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Sep 14, 2004
  5. I have PHP installed on a test server and all is fine. I don't use PHP in
    production anywhere or have it installed on any production servers, however.
    It should be fine though.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 14, 2004