    folder, but when IIS is running on port 8080 the installer is not able to
    create this folder in Program Files folder instead the folder is created
    inside the virtual application folder.

    Punit Singhal via DotNetMonster.com, Mar 28, 2005

  2. I had this problem at a prior work assignment. We got rid of the installer
    rather than solve the problem, however. The direction I would look is at
    custom installer(s), as they will give you the ability to override the normal
    install. I am not fully confident this scenario was envisioned, so it may not
    work.

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Mar 28, 2005