    Can anyone help with this?

    Thanks,
    Andrew

    Andrew, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Andrew

    Oliver Guest

    Go to C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322 in the command prompt and
    run:

    aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=306005&product=aspnet

    That should do the configuration for you.

    See also:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ASPNETIISRegistrationToolAspnet_regiisexe.asp

    Oliver, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Hi Andrew,
    you need to use the aspnet_regiis.exe tool you can find in <windows
    dir>\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.x.xxxx
    It has a few options to configure asp.net (you should use -i, I think)

    Luca

    Luca Bertoldi, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Andrew

    andrew brown Guest