Installing asp.net futures doesn't give me a project template?

Andy B

I installed asp.net futures after installing vs2008. I can't find the
"asp.net ajax futures enabled web application" template. How do I get my
ajax templates back? Come to find out actually, all of the ajax web
applications templates are missing...

Andy B

This didn't do anything. I am missing my futures enabled web application
projects. I know all of the other stuff like controls are installed. just
missing the templates for it,.

hi

try this

Open a new ‘Visual Studio 2005 Command Prompt’. Once there type the
following command at the prompt, press enter and wait…

devenv /installvstemplates

This will rebuild your item and project template cache

I found this tip here

http://geekswithblogs.net/ehammersley/archive/2005/11/08/59451.aspx

Best of luck

Munna