    "asp.net ajax futures enabled web application" template. How do I get my
    ajax templates back? Come to find out actually, all of the ajax web
    applications templates are missing...
    Andy B, Jun 12, 2008

  2. Andy B

    Munna Guest

    Munna, Jun 12, 2008

  3. Andy B

    Andy B Guest

    This didn't do anything. I am missing my futures enabled web application
    projects. I know all of the other stuff like controls are installed. just
    missing the templates for it,.

    "Munna" <> wrote in message
    hi

    try this

    Open a new ‘Visual Studio 2005 Command Prompt’. Once there type the
    following command at the prompt, press enter and wait…

    devenv /installvstemplates

    This will rebuild your item and project template cache

    I found this tip here

    http://geekswithblogs.net/ehammersley/archive/2005/11/08/59451.aspx

    Best of luck

    Munna