    the dev machine ... now I do

    so what do I have to do now to get it installed ?

    thanks ...

    Elizabeth, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Elizabeth

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Elizabeth" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > so what do I have to do now to get it installed ?

    Well, you could start by explaining how you know it doesn't work...

    Mark Rae, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Guest

    "Mark Rae" <> wrote in message
    > "Elizabeth" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > so what do I have to do now to get it installed ?

    > Well, you could start by explaining how you know it doesn't work...

    Requests for .ASPX pages yield a HTTP 500 -- Internal Server Error ....
    requests for .ASP pages work fine

    Elizabeth, Mar 21, 2006
  4. have you tried executing

    aspnet_regiis -i

    from a command window in the .Net Framework directory ?

    drive:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322

    If the .net framework is installed but isn't registered, that will get it registered with IIS.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 21, 2006
  5. Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Guest

    "Juan T. Llibre" <> wrote in message
    > have you tried executing
    >
    > aspnet_regiis -i
    >
    > from a command window in the .Net Framework directory ?

    :) BINGO ! Thank you, Juan .. you have no doubt saved me many, many hours
    of frustration and aggravation ....

    Elizabeth

    Elizabeth, Mar 21, 2006
  6. I'm glad to have zeroed in on the problem, Elizabeth,
    and I'm quite glad you're up and running.

    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 21, 2006