Installing Dotnet Framework on WIndows NT

Craig Deelsnyder

Could any body tell me about how to Install and get running Dot Net
Framework on Windows NT.

I tried everything as suggested by Microsoft.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en

When I try and Install Dot Net Framework on Windows NT, It does not
Install
aspnet_isapi.dll under the Microsoft.Net folder

I am not sure what is the reason.

Any Help is appreciated.

TIA

you need IIS 5.x to be able to run ASP.NET (see your link). I didn't
think you could run IIS 5.x on NT, it runs IIS 4.x, so even though NT is
listed, ASP.NET will not work. The rest of the framework (Windows Forms,
etc.) will run on NT.

Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks to Craig's sharing of insight - we have a different situation about Microsoft .net framework.
We seem to have installed successfully .net framework 1.1 and 2.0 on a Windows Me PC. But because it is windows me, unlike windows xp, there is no 'administrative tools' under control panel. therefore the configuration icon of the .net framework is unaccessible. if i try to execute the mscorcfg.msc file (used by the .net configuration icon shortcut), it does not run. We need to adjust the configuration so that our .net app will run. What can I do besides ditching the operating system and upgrading to winxp(/+hardware)?