    to install (or have the option of installing) the app to the root web site,
    ie. Default Web Site, or even better, any other web sites I might create.

    Thanks for your help

    =?Utf-8?B?R3Jhdnk=?=, Mar 7, 2005

  2. There is a KB on this:

    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire
    www.dotnetwire.com

    Manohar Kamath, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Sorry, I misread your question. To open the root project, just point to the
    server without the trailing "/" when you open the project in IDE.

    e.g. http://localhost instead of http://localhost/ (does not actually make
    sense, but it works!)

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire

    Manohar Kamath, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Sorry for the confusion Monohar, what I actually want to do is deploy my
    asp.net web app to the root of a web site using a vs.net installer project.
    Any idea?

    =?Utf-8?B?R3Jhdnk=?=, Mar 7, 2005