    please if someone has installed these module help me
    thank's and regard's
    Anish
    chapagainanish, Sep 3, 2008

  2. chapagainanish

    Uwe Schmitt Guest

    On 3 Sep., 11:42, "chapagainanish" <> wrote:
    > Hi!!
    > I'm having installation problem for installing numpy and scipy in
    > Cygwin for Python, and am obstruct in madway for project, i followed
    > scipy.org guidelines but there's few error thrown as
    >         failed..with exit status 1
    >
    > please if someone has installed these module help me
    > thank's and regard's
    > Anish

    http://cens.ioc.ee/~pearu/scipy/BUILD_WIN32.html
    may help you.

    Do you really want a cygwin based installation ?
    You could download enthoughts python edition which
    includes lots of math stuff.

    Greetings, Uwe
    Uwe Schmitt, Sep 3, 2008

  3. On Sep 3, 12:39 pm, Uwe Schmitt <>
    wrote:
    > On 3 Sep., 11:42, "chapagainanish" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi!!
    > > I'm having installation problem for installing numpy and scipy in
    > > Cygwin for Python, and am obstruct in madway for project, i followed
    > > scipy.org guidelines but there's few error thrown as
    > >         failed..with exit status 1

    > > please if someone has installed these module help me
    > > thank's and regard's
    > > Anish

    > http://cens.ioc.ee/~pearu/scipy/BUILD_WIN32.html
    > may help you.
    >
    > Do you really want a cygwin based installation ?
    > You could download enthoughts python edition which
    > includes lots of math stuff.
    >
    > Greetings, Uwe

    Hi,
    thank's i'm looking through the link cens.ioc.ee
    and am in need of using matplotlib and to run few system call, so i
    installed cygwin baically for system call in linux/unix and matplotlib
    for GUI(graph,chart) but matplotlib is not getting installed in
    cygwin..

    any further help will be heartly accepted

    thank's
    anish
    Anish Chapagain, Sep 3, 2008
  4. Anish Chapagain schrieb:
    > On Sep 3, 12:39 pm, Uwe Schmitt <>
    > wrote:
    >> On 3 Sep., 11:42, "chapagainanish" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi!!
    >>> I'm having installation problem for installing numpy and scipy in
    >>> Cygwin for Python, and am obstruct in madway for project, i followed
    >>> scipy.org guidelines but there's few error thrown as
    >>> failed..with exit status 1
    >>> please if someone has installed these module help me
    >>> thank's and regard's
    >>> Anish

    >> http://cens.ioc.ee/~pearu/scipy/BUILD_WIN32.html
    >> may help you.
    >>
    >> Do you really want a cygwin based installation ?
    >> You could download enthoughts python edition which
    >> includes lots of math stuff.
    >>
    >> Greetings, Uwe

    > Hi,
    > thank's i'm looking through the link cens.ioc.ee
    > and am in need of using matplotlib and to run few system call, so i
    > installed cygwin baically for system call in linux/unix and matplotlib
    > for GUI(graph,chart) but matplotlib is not getting installed in
    > cygwin..

    What are "system calls"? You *have* windows, so in the end you can do
    everything with "normal" python. And I presume that your codebase is by
    far smaller that matplotlibs, so adapting your source is easier than
    theirs.

    Diez
    Diez B. Roggisch, Sep 3, 2008