installing mod_python with python 2.4 on Windows xp

Neuruss

I need help with this issue.
All my attempts to get it up and running failed, and the documentation
I found so far didn't help me at all.

I'm trying to configure this components together:

- Apache 2.0.53
- mod_python 3.2.0 dev 2005 0428 win32-p v2.4
- python 2.4

The above version of mod_python binary is the most up to date I could
get, but I don't know how stable it is.
I'd like to know if anyone succeded installing mod_python and, if so,
what configuration used in httpd.conf.

Any information would be highly appreciated...
Thanks!

LUIS

grahamd

Suggested that you ask this on the mod_python mailing list:

Detail exactly what the problems you are having are. The person
who packages the dev versions is on the mod_python list as are
other developers of mod_python. I don't know that they always
keep up to date on mail on the general Python mailing list.

Graham

Luis M. Gonzalez

Thanks for the suggestion.
The reason I didn't post this question in mod_python's list is because
somebody already asked this question there, but he got only one reply.
Anyway I followed this advice but it didn't work, so I thought that
maybe I could get the answer here.

I'll try again though to see what happens...
Thanks!
Luis