installing perl on usb flash drive

vbhelpski

I want to install perl on my portable usb flash
drive. When using it on a WIN machine all I plan
on doing is including perl/bin in the path using a
short little perlcfg.bat. The drive letter will
vary from box to box.

Anything else? (.pl assoc already suggested)

I see quite a few entries in the registry. Hope
they are not required. .... damn registry.