    Forrest, and ending with the building of POI itself.
    The docs with the POI are almost no use...will anybody please help???

    Galal

    Libra Blue, Apr 13, 2004

  2. "Libra Blue" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm having trouble installing POI stuff....starting with Ant and then
    > Forrest, and ending with the building of POI itself.
    > The docs with the POI are almost no use...will anybody please help???
    >
    > Galal

    POI comes with a prebuilt JAR which is all you need...

    Silvio Bierman

    Silvio Bierman, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Libra Blue

    Libra Blue Guest

    Ok,
    But how do I use this JAR??

    Galal

    Libra Blue, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Thomas Kellerer, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Libra Blue

    Libra Blue Guest

    Ok,
    I'm kind of a newbie to the JAR stuff?? What do you mean by "like any
    other JAR"..for example I'm using JCreator, so do I just include the
    jar files of the POI in the JDK profile (under Configure>Options)?? Or
    what??

    Galal

    Libra Blue, Apr 15, 2004