Installing POI

Libra Blue

I'm having trouble installing POI stuff....starting with Ant and then
Forrest, and ending with the building of POI itself.
The docs with the POI are almost no use...will anybody please help???

Galal

Silvio Bierman

Libra Blue said:
I'm having trouble installing POI stuff....starting with Ant and then
Forrest, and ending with the building of POI itself.
The docs with the POI are almost no use...will anybody please help???

Galal

POI comes with a prebuilt JAR which is all you need...

Silvio Bierman

Libra Blue

Ok,
I'm kind of a newbie to the JAR stuff?? What do you mean by "like any
other JAR"..for example I'm using JCreator, so do I just include the
jar files of the POI in the JDK profile (under Configure>Options)?? Or
what??

Galal