installing psycopg2-2.0.13 with python3.1

Iain Barnett

Hi,

Would anyone know if it's possible to install psycopg2-2.0.13 with python3.1.1 (or similar)? When I try I get the following

$ sudo python setup.py install
Password:
File "setup.py", line 233
except Warning, w:
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I can install it with python2.6 with no problems, but obviously I'd prefer to use the latest version. My system is OSX10.6, and I'm new to Python.

Any help is much appreciated.

Iain