Installing pygame on MacOS-X Lion with Python 3.3

Franck Ditter

I can't get it working : "No pygame module"...
Tried without success :
pygame-1.9.2pre-py2.7-macosx10.7.mpkg.zip
pygame-1.9.1release-python.org-32bit-py2.7-macosx10.3.dmg

I am using Python 3 last version on MacOS-X Lion.

Where is a step-by-step installation procedure ?

Thanks,

franck