Installing Python 3.2.3 on Win 7

Johan van Zyl

Hi

I installed Python 3.2.3 successfully on my work laptop (XP) but
cannot seem to do it on my home PC (Win7)
I click the button to install and the window just disappears o the screen.
So how do I in fact install Python 3.2.3 on Win 7?

--
Johan van Zyl
PMB - Box 21673, Mayors Walk, 3208

Ulrich Eckhardt

Am 16.08.2012 09:17, schrieb Johan van Zyl:
I installed Python 3.2.3 successfully on my work laptop (XP) but
cannot seem to do it on my home PC (Win7)
I click the button to install and the window just disappears o the screen.
So how do I in fact install Python 3.2.3 on Win 7?

I used some MSI files, IIRC. What exactly did you download and what
"button to install" are you talking about? Lastly, just in case, are you
running a system with 32 or 64 bits?

Uli