installing wsdl2ruby

dave

Hi,
I have ruby 1.8.2 on windows XP home. I have soap4r working fine I
can invoke things over soap rpc. Now I want to try doing some wsdl
stuff using wsdl2ruby. But it seems to not be on my system. I thought
it would be given I have soap4r. Did I install wrong? Do I have to
download it separately?

Thanks

dave