INSTANT MESSAGING like msn or icq but in ASP ..

Lex Luthor

Please i am looking for a instant messaging like msn or icq for my site in
asp.. (a chat system but like instant messaging for my site)
please help me..

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Lex said:
Please i am looking for a instant messaging like msn or icq for my
site in asp.. (a chat system but like instant messaging for my site)
please help me..
Google is your friend ...

Jeff Cochran

Please i am looking for a instant messaging like msn or icq for my site in
asp.. (a chat system but like instant messaging for my site)
please help me..

Try aspin.com or Google and search for an ASP chat program.

Jeff