instant messaging

Hugh Welford

Hi

Can anyone recommend an instant messaging facility that I can customise into
a web page so that on-line visitors to my site may be able to message each
other?

Thanks

Hugh

Ray at

You probably won't find too many people who are IM experts in an ASP group.
Perhaps a Java group? (Not javascript.)

Ray at work

Hugh Welford

thanks ray