Instantiating VB DLL

Abhilash

Hello,

I have developed a WebApplication in ASP.NET that refers and instantiates a
VB 6.0 DLL

Dim Package As New PkgUtil.Package

In my development PC the application runs fine. The same application
deployed on the live server fails to instantiate the DLL. The web page
expires or the user will be prompted for re-authentication (supply user name
and password). Even after supplying the credentials a page will display a
message "You are not authorized..."

My user account is having Administrative, Debuggers previleges in both the
development PC as well as in the live server.

Any ideas to solve this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
AD