    Help!

    Many thanks,

    Jono

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9ubyBKb25lcw==?=, May 9, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9ubyBKb25lcw==?=

    Guest

    Hi Jono,

    Is it possible for you to convert it to string and then make the
    validation?

    , May 9, 2006

  3. Re: Int64 outside range of the Integer setting on Compare Validato

    I could try...you mean convert to string, then test for string only
    containing numbers?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9ubyBKb25lcw==?=, May 9, 2006
  4. Re: Int64 outside range of the Integer setting on Compare Validato

    It already is a string. The CompareValidator converts the string to a
    number when it does the verification.

    You can use a RegularExpressionValidator with the pattern "\d+" to
    verify that the field only contains digits.

    =?UTF-8?B?R8O2cmFuIEFuZGVyc3Nvbg==?=, May 9, 2006